The only difference between a buyer inspection and a seller inspection is who the inspection is for. The inspector is still focused on the safety, function and structure of the home and conveying the proper information. Pre-listing Inspections eliminate surprises that make buyers upset. That’s why having your own inspection done now makes more sense.
What is Pre-Listing Home Inspection?
It is a complete inspection that allows the seller to better understand the condition of the home.
Benefits of a Pre-listing Home Inspection
1. Full Disclosure – This inspection allows disclosure of the home’s condition to the buyer. It gives the buyer the option to review the conditions of the home before making an offer.
2. Opportunity To Improve The Home’s Overall Appeal – A pre-listing home inspection helps to understand any current or potential problem areas within the home. And allows time to request repair estimates and improve the property in a timely manner.
3. Accurate Pricing – A Pre-Listing Home Inspection and any repairs done or not done will have the home in better condition for viewing, making it much more marketable. This will help establish the most accurate price for the property before potential buyers arrive.
4. Stress Relief – Buying a home is stressful. Having a pre-listing home inspection done and the report available for review for the buyer can help to eliminate the worry of what their inspector might find.
5. No Surprises – A pre-listing home inspection helps you eliminate the dreaded element of surprise and allows you to obtain the Maximum Selling Price for the home.
6. It Makes It Easier To Find Buyers – Getting a pre-listing home inspection and promoting this with the sale of the home is a great selling point. Buyers are attracted to homes that have been inspected and have very few problems as they feel confident that there won’t be problems after moving in.
So What Are The Benefits Of A Pre-Listing Inspection?
***Provides you the opportunity to create a much cleaner inspection report, before the buyers arrive
***Allows you time for any repairs in order to more effectively market your home in the most positive light
***Helps you honestly share everything about your home, reducing your liability for disclosure
***Reduces the buyer’s negotiating leverage regarding the existing property conditions
***Reduces the likelihood that buyers will hire their own inspector
***Reduces costly surprises being found by a buyer’s inspector after you thought you had a firm offer
***Increases the likelihood that serious offers will turn into closings
***Saves you money on repairs
***Buyers are instantly more comfortable, knowing that you have shared the homes true condition Increases the home buyer’s perceived value of the property
***Virtually eliminates emotionally and financially draining renegotiations
A Pre-listing Home Inspection is a thorough and comprehensive inspection of the home where all the major and seemingly minor aspects of your home are inspected to give you an in-depth report of the condition of the property you are looking to sell. This allows for the beginning of a smooth selling process.
There’s only one choice to ensure that you deliver the Peace of Mind your New buyer is looking for. Call Us Today at (847) 910-9515 for immediate service. Click here to take advantage of our online scheduling for your convenience.
A home inspection is not just for the home buyer or seller. It’s always a benefit to get a new home inspection when purchasing a new construction home.