Home Inspection in Chicago
A home inspection is a service conducted to assess the condition of a home or property. Its primary goal is to identify the property’s weaknesses or areas that need more attention. Through this service, homeowners will have an idea of the problem that they don’t see on a day to day basis.
A professionally qualified inspector conducts the inspection process. Drafting of the inspection report concludes the process of the inspection, where findings and recommendations of necessary steps to be undertaken to maintain, repair or control any problem are found.
Chicago Home Inspection, known as buyer inspection offer this service that aimed to assess the conditions of structures and systems of a home in Chicago area. This kind of inspection is usually conducted by the request of a home buyer.
The inspections are performed according to client’s specification. Through the inspection report, a buyer can determine if all specifications and requirements expected are met. With the help of our certified and highly trained home inspector, a buyer can have an idea of what needs to be fix or repair on the home he/she is about to buy.
What’s Inspected During A Home Inspection
A typical inspection include
- Roof, vents, flashing and trim
- Gutters and downspouts
- Skylight, chimney and other roof penetrations
- Decks, steps, porches, walkways, and railings
- Grading and drainage
- Basement, foundations, and crawlspace
- Water penetration and foundation movement
- Heating systems
- Cooling systems
- Main water shut off valves
- water heating systems
- Interior plumbing fixtures and faucets
- Drainage sump pumps with accessible floats
- Electrical service line and meter box
- Main disconnect and service amperage
- Electrical panels, breakers, and fuses
- Grounding and bonding
- Fireplace damper door and hearth
- Insulation and ventilation
- Garage doors, safety sensors, and openers
- Electronic report with photos delivered by the internet
- Video created of all components of property delivered by the internet
Home Inspection services are a significant activity to undertake. It is through inspection that the safety of the house can be guaranteed. Possible hazard areas are exposed, and maintenance or repairs are done on time. The control measures put in place improves the structures of a home as well as offer a healthy place to live. For the home buyers, they are sure of buying a safe house. Home inspectors work for the best interests of the client, the home inspection company and any other third party involved in service.
Living in a safe home, with well-maintained systems and structures, and healthy environment is the dream of every homeowner.
For home inspection in Chicago, look for Buss Inspection Services, Inc. Call us today at (847) 910-9515 for immediate service. Click here to take advantage of our online scheduling for your convenience.
BUSS Inspection Services, Inc. has been perfecting the art of Home Inspection since 2001. The industry has continued to evolve with new standards and more advanced technology to confirm the condition of the home. But one thing has remained consistent: our dedication to providing the best Home Inspection solutions.
You’ve got questions; We’ve got answers!