Your purchase is a major investment. You have saved for a long time, and you don’t want to settle on an OK property. It is where you and your family are going to live, where you’ll make memories reminisce about the glorious days when your kids were growing up but are now off to college. It is where you’ll host birthday parties for your grandkids or spend Thanksgiving with family and friends. It’s not like you can purchase a home and return it within 24-hours if you end up not liking the vintage look on the patio.
Why Do You Need A Chicago IL Home Inspection?
The home inspector will inspect the home for safety, function, and structure and inform you of any issues in the report. A home inspection can be a cost-saver in the future when these issues are found up front instead of later. It is why you should consider a home inspection when buying a home.
Here at Buss Inspection Services, Inc., we have been providing Chicago IL Home Inspection services – we have an excellent reputation with our clients and our referral sources in the real estate industry.
Let me narrow down our reasons why we’re not intimidated by our cheaper competitors:
1. You want a quality home inspection and an experienced home inspector who understands they are working for you and no one else. So don’t settle for a company you don’t feel confident. Nobody wants cheap, and trying to save a few bucks for a bargain-priced home inspector could cost you more down the road. Ensuring that you, the buyer, understand your new property’s condition is our priority.
2. Our inspectors are certified professionals that work hard and are professional with every inspection they do. The success of our business depends on exceeding your expectations for quality and professionalism every time! Be sure to get an assessment from us as we have a vested interest in ensuring your Total Satisfaction!
3. Our inspections take an average of 2 to 4 hours, depending on the property’s size, age, and condition. 2-4 hours for inspection; completing the report time is additional.
4. We use the latest technology available, including infrared cameras, moisture meters, gas detectors, electrical circuit analyzers, and other tools to help find and determine issues. If your inspector is not utilizing these types of devices, it could cost you after moving in.
5. There is no reason to wonder if you’re getting the best inspection, as our inspectors are using cutting-edge technologies and the proper tools — such as Laser Thermometer, Hand-Held Computer, Moisture Meter, Outlet Testers, etc. Newer technology such as these will uncover “hidden” signs of damage and potential problems that might otherwise go undetected in an “ordinary” inspection.
6. Our home inspection includes the following:
- Decks, Porches, Garage
- Heating and Cooling
- Fixed Appliances
- Crawl Space
- Walls, Doors, Windows, Floors
7. We provide these services to homeowners and homebuyers in Chicago IL, and the surrounding areas:
8. We email the report within 24-hours of the inspection, if not sooner. We want you to understand fully, so we provide the items found, so they are easy. We offer a thorough and comprehensive, full-color narrative report complete with photos.
9. Lastly, we do not give run-off-the-mill work. We offer you Peace Of Mind. Your investment and thorough understanding of the home is our priority.
When you or someone you know needs the services of a quality home inspection in Chicago IL or the nearby areas, we would truly appreciate you thinking of us. Click here schedule right from our website or call our office now (847) 910-9515.
Buss Inspection Services, Inc. is your Premier Chicago IL Home Inspection Company | You’ll get an Experienced Team that inspects properties of all ages, sizes, and types and will alert you to any health, safety, or maintenance issues of the property you’re looking to buy.
Our goal is to make the inspection process go as smoothly as possible. We do this by providing a clear, concise, and easy-to-understand inspection report. This report will contain videos, photos, and a summary page, which is emailed to you within 24-hours of the inspection. Our thorough and knowledgeable inspectors are a great wealth of information and will make sure you always fully understand the scope of your inspection and the findings.
Buss Inspection Services, Inc. will be your home buying or selling advocate! We are committed to providing you with outstanding service, and we follow high standards and give top-notch customer service. We’re highly experienced and extremely thorough. If you’re looking to buy or sell in Chicago, IL, or the surrounding areas, we can help!
Buss Inspection Services, Inc., Your Best Choice For Home Inspection Services!